We’ve all been inconvenienced by the loss of electricity or an empty tank of gas in the car. We value and depend on that energy. But, the human body depends on energy for optimal performance. We require energy to focus and concentrate, stay calm and patient, bend and move, and so much more. How’s YOUR energy? Take this 12 question energy quiz by simply answering YES or NO.
Dr. Jo’s Energy Quiz
- Do you find it difficult to get to sleep – or stay asleep?
- Do you have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning without a lot of caffeine?
- Ever feel sleepy in long, boring meetings?
- Do you frequently work through lunch – or skip other meals on a regular basis?
- When your energy wanes, do you find yourself reaching for sweets or salty snacks or more caffeine?
- Do you forget about drinking fluids for long periods of time – and then find yourself overthirsty?
- Do you lose your cool way too often?
- Do you have a hard time focusing, especially in the middle of the afternoon?
- Do you ever say, “I just don’t have the energy to exercise”?
- Have you found yourself, lately, without the time or energy for your hobbies or personal interests?
- Do you feel your energy disappearing by the time you’re home at the end of the day?
- Do you find yourself turning down social events because you just don’t have the energy?
How’s Your Energy?
If you answered YES to any or all of these questions in the energy quiz, then you just might need a REBOOT. My book, REBOOT – how to power up your energy, focus, and productivity, offers simple strategies in the way you eat, think, move, and sleep to give you more focus and concentration at work, and more joy and happiness at home.
In addition, use the categories on the right side of this blog (or at the bottom on a mobile device) to search for other blogs related to how to have more energy. Or check out my videos.