Media Appearances & Articles
- CNN’s Accent on Health
- Fox & Friends
- Washington Post
- Daytime TV
- The Daily Buzz
- Living Better (Hearst syndicated)
- USA Today
- At Home Live! (FamilyNet TV)
- Good Day Atlanta
- Boston’s WB in the Morning
- Business News Network
- Chicago’s ABC News This Morning
- Good Morning Texas
- WB’s Los Angeles Morning News
- Frequent Flyer
- Good Day Philadelphia
- Phoenix’s Fox News in the Morning
- Woman’s Day
- Seattle’s Fox in the Morning
- Cable Radio Network
- Weight Watchers
- Good Morning Utah
- Woman’s World
- Let’s Talk Travel with AAA
- …and hundreds more!
- For a more complete listing of Dr. Jo’s 300+ TV and radio appearances and articles written, take a look at Dr. Jo’s Media Kit.
Dr. Jo® is America’s On-The-Go Health Guru!
As an author, speaker, and media spokesperson, Dr. Jo® spoken to more than 1000 companies, groups, and conventions. She has appeared on more than 300 TV and radio shows and has been quoted in hundreds of articles in magazines, newspapers and websites. Her expertise includes:
- How to keep your energy up all day long
- Managing stress and maintaining life balance
- How to eat healthy in restaurants and “on-the-go”
- How travelers can stay healthy and fit
- Health (and not so healthy) trends in the restaurant industry
TV & RADIO
Dr. Jo® enjoys appearing on TV and radio shows in her hometown of Orlando or when she’s on the road speaking at conferences. Watch some of her previous TV appearances on her GoDrJo YouTube channel. To schedule an appearance, contact us.
MAGAZINES & WEBSITES
Dr. Jo® freelances for numerous magazines and websites. To invite her to write an article for your audience, contact us. Or if you prefer, here are some quotes from Dr. Jo® and articles you can reprint.
LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED SPOKESPERSON?
Dr. Jo® enjoys sharing the healthier aspects of food on TV, radio, and in print. As a spokesperson or industry consultant, she has represented companies including Wendy’s, NatureMade, Burger King, CanolaInfo, Yoplait, Starbucks, I Can’t Believe Its Not Butter, NutraGrain, Benefiber and SlimFast. To find out more information about Dr. Jo®, download her media kit, then contact us.